Saturday 28 June 2014

Join me in the Inspiring Inkin bloghop

Good morning thank you for joining me in the Inspiring Inkin bloghop.

I have a cute box and matching card to show you using some old products and showcasing some of our new in colours and products from the 2014-2015 catalogue which goes live on the 1st July.



Blackberry Bliss is my favourite new in colour with Lost lagoon and Hello Honey following closely behind.  The pattern papers are from a new paper stack called Moonlight.  A fab stack of papers measuring  4 1/2" X 6 1/2", you get 48 sheets for the great price of £6.25.

My greeting comes from the Chalk Talk stamp set and is framed with stamped flowers from the Petite Petals bundles, matching Blackberry Bliss ribbon and some pearls finish my project.

I hope you have enjoyed my projects....

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work as always Caroline.
    Nikki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Petite Petals is such an awesome set !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab!! And I'm with you on the Blackberry Bliss and Lost Lagoon colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love this little set. TFS x

    ReplyDelete